I'll introduce the artwork drawn with EasyCanvas Pro :)

Share:

 EasyCanvas Pro supports iPad and Galaxy Tab.

This is an app that can be used as a wired or wireless LCD tablet​ :)


Today, I drew pictures using EasyCanvas Pro.

I would like to introduce. 😁


First of all, I used the iPad Pro 3rd Generation 12.inch, Apple Pencil, 

Galaxy Tab S7,  S Pen and Photoshop pc program.


To draw for a long time, I used my iPad while charging 😉



Drawing Desserts with EasyCanvas Pro

This is a roll cake and carrot cake I drew using an iPad :)








Drawing Cats with EasyCanvas Pro

These are two cats I drew using an iPad :)







Drawing flowers with EasyCanvas Pro

This is a flower I drew using the Galaxy Tab :)








EasyCavnas Pro is compatible with Windows 10 and iPad with iOS 12.2 or higher.

EasyCanvas Pro supports Galaxy Tab S3, S4, S6, S6 Lite, S7, S7+.

You can try it for free for 14 days on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.



[Apple App Store]

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/easycanvas-pro/id1499946999




[Google Play Store]





[Download PC program]





[EasyCanvas Pro using guide]




No comments