Recommendation of Apple Pencil protection caps + Apple Pencil case

Share:
Hello, This is Easy&Light!

Today I would like to recommend two types of Apple Pencil protection caps.

Genuine Apple Pencil tip is quite slippery,

So I thought it was not good.

Then I tried to find a good protective cap!




I ordered 8 different color caps and PZOZ protection caps!

I used it on my iPad with anti-fingerprint film.

When I looked at other reviews, the feeling of writing seems to be good with the paper textured film.

Apple Pencil 1 and 2 are compatible.





These are 8 colors Apple Pencil protection caps ! 

They are colorful colors in the case.

This case is quite large compared to the PZOZ caps case.

but, it seemed to turn into a small case these days.

Previously I used shrink tube and fire to make a cap.

Not it's coming out as a beautiful finished product.




I have the pencil wear a hot pink cap that matches the color of my Apple Pencil cover!

It was easy to get into it!



Because it is not strong friction type, the writing was very smooth.

It's a bit softer than a origin pencil tip.

In normal anti-fingerprint film, it was moderately smooth and had a good writing feeling.

However, in the soft type of paper textured film, you might feel a little slippery.

Overall, I was satisfied with the writing and smoothness!





The second recommended product is the PZOZ Apple Pencil protection cap!

2mm think cap, 6 pieces in the package.

It's simpler than the 8-color caps I introduced above.

There are three colors of transparent / pink / light gray.

I bought a transparent among them.

It's also available for Apple Pencil 1 and 2.





Personally, the pencil protection cap from PZOZ was better!

If the 8-color protection caps were smooth,

PZOZ products feel moderately stiff.

I had a better feeling for the PZOZ.

However, it is likely that there will be some wear depending on the personal environment.

I think the wear of the protection cap will be faster with a stronger texture film.

If you prefer a smooth feel, 8-color caps would be suitable.

If you want moderate stiffness, PZOZ products would be good.



+ I also recommend a case for Apple Pencil 2nd generation! 


This is an Apple Pencil silicone case!
Before going to the Seoul Illustration Fair exhibition last month,

I searched and purchased this case and I want to recommend it.

The colors are pretty and there are many pastel colors.

The case is divided into two parts, the body and the end as shown in the picture.





Apple Pencil has been worn the silicone case!

If you use it frequently, it can get dirty or torn,

but it's only about $5, so I can use it casually.

Even at the exhibition, many people asked us where this product is sold.





Even with the silicone case, It sticks well to iPad!

If you match it with a caps of various colors, I think I will want to write something over and over.





It consists of two-tone color.

There are 6 colors in total.

I bought pink/blue and orange/red products!

It was not awkward because the grip was good.

I recommend this product to people who carry in a pencil case.

It were Apple Pencil protection caps and silicone case review so far.


Thank you!


No comments