Samsung Galaxy Note10 review!

Share:
Hi! This is Easy&Light.

Today, I'm going to review of Samsung Galaxy Note10 released a while ago!

First, let's look at the specifications of the Galaxy Note 10.




I have used Aura White color.

In addition, Aura Black, Aura Glow and so on depending on the model.





Note 10 has 6.3" display and Note 10+ has 6.8" display.

Both products have a dynamic AMOLED display.

Also, Blue light is 40% less than before.

The Galaxy Note 10 is 0.1 inch smaller than the previous Note9.

The Note 10+ is 0.4inches larger than previous one.

The edge display is maintained.




Galaxy Note10 has 12GBof RAM and up to 256GB of storage.

The Note 10+ supports 12GB of RAM and 256GB / 512GB of storage.

Unfortunately, the Note 10 doesn't support external memory.

Note 10+ supports up to 1TB of additional MicroSD.

One more thing I personally missed was battery capacity.

It was smaller than I thought.

Note 10 : 3,500mAh
Note 10+ : 4,300mAh




Special thing is, the earphone jack is removed.

For this, The AGK wired earphones with USB C Type are included.




S Pen!

It's only 0.1 smaller than before,

But I thought it would be inconvenient to take a note.

After using this S pen, it was really good sense of writing.

It will be more useful than I thought!




And there's a new feature on the S Pen called "Air Action".

Gyro sensor has been added to use this Air Action.

It has a battery that lasts up to 10 hours.

To use this feature, I think I need some settings and learning !



Go to Settings - Advanced features - S Pen - Air Action.

You can turn the Air Action on or off,

And, You can also set the action for each app!




You can set common actions.

I tested the Air Action briefly!




First, press the button on the S Pen to launch the camera.

If you push the button left or right while pressing the button,

You can change the shooting mode such as the video / live focus and so on.

Also, you can swipe up and down to switch the camera.




This time, I held the pen round and round.

Then, the continuous shooting works!

In addition, while a video or music is playing,

You can use the S Pen in various ways.


I tried using the Galaxy Note 10 and summarized it.

Previously, I only thought that Note was big.

Looking at this Note 10 model,  it wasn't bigger that I thought.

Even if I'm a woman, It was just a good size.


The camera is even better, Especially if you can use the S pen function

equipped with the new fuction usefully,

You might want to buy the Note 10 series!

Men may feel that the Note 10 is a bit small.

Today's post will end here.

Thank you!




No comments