Drawing of an umbrella!

Share:
Hello. This is Easy&Light.

There was raining in Seoul last week.

So, I drew an umbrella using Easy Canvas.



This tutorial is also a hand-painted tutorial by Naver Blogger "HARU".

I tried to follow along!

https://blog.naver.com/xiipego/221639069876




Prepare a PC, an iPad 11", and an Apple Pencil first.

Then, please launch EasyCanvas app!

It's ready to draw!





I drew a sketch first. 

Since EasyCanvas supports pressure function,

It can express various thickness of the line.




I tried coloring after changing the type of pen.

When I work in detail, I use the "screen expand" function frequently.




The menu is displayed on the left as shown when you click the menu button on EasyCanvas.

Just click on the "Expand" at the bottom!




you can adjust the canvas by zoom in and out with two fingers.

It is really convenient to work anything.




I tried to color by expanding the screen.

More detailed work is possible when working with expanded screen.

I followed the umbrella using EasyCanvas.

If you have a tablet and Apple Pencil,

Just use it as a digitizer with EasyCanvas!

I'm fascinated by painting these days.

Thanks!


No comments