Follow hand-painted illustrations with EasyCanvas!

Share:
Hi. This is Easy&Light!

Today, I’m going to follow the hand-painted illustrations using EasyCanvas.

There are lots of Youtube channels and blogs that make it easy to follow

simple pictures.

So, I tried to follow them even though I’m not good at painting.

I followed the blogger HARU’s hand-drawing tutorial.



First, Connect iPad to Windows PC using USB cable.

Run EasyCanvas and start Photoshop!

Then, I sketched it with an Apple Pencil.

It looks like it’s easy to draw a body with two circles, but this was a bit difficult for me.







Now, Let’s get started!

After drawing the lion’s nose and eyes on the central axis,

Draw a face shape around his nose.






 Draw a chin under the face and draw a big circle for lion’s rake.

I’ve almost drawn a squre..




Draw his ears in the rake and put a line around it. Then, lion face is completed! It’s not easy to follow along.






Next is the body. Body is very simple!

If you draw his arms, body and legs, simple and cute body is completed.






Finally, draw the tail and color!

Experience sensitive touch and coloring using EasyCanvas.

You can use EasyCanvas to draw easily.

Also, make your tablet a digitizer :)

Thanks !




No comments