Improve sense of writing of apple pencil with shrink tube!

Share:

Hi! This is Easy&Light :)

I'm going to work on improving the sense of writing of Apple pencil using shrink tube!


I was a little disappointed when I tried using the Apple pencil.

Every time I was writing on LCD, I felt a slippery feeling.

To make up for this, I realized that many people are using this way!


It creates friction by attaching a shrink tube to an apple pencil, which creates a good sense of writing.

It's the best way to improve it.

I also tried it!



First, prepare an apple pencil, shrink tube, hair dryer, wooden chopsticks, and scissors!





1.5 pie size of the shrink tube is the best.

I searched on the internet and bought it.

It's really enough amount, so you don't need to worry about fail.





Rotate the pen tip and remove it from the body.




Cut the shrink tube in small size!

I've cut a couple of tubes to find the proper size. 





Please put the wooden chopsticks you have prepared and insert the back part of the pencil nib.

It is best that the nib and shrink tube are straight!





If it fits well in line, please apply hot dry air!

Then the shrink tube shrinks, wrapping the nib, and It's all done!





It's the font of the letter(above) before applying the shrink tube and the letter after completion of the shrink tube(below).

When I wrote a pencil with a shrink tube, I felt much better sense of writing.

Before that, beeps are seen every time I write.

After applying the shrink tube, I could feel a much smoother writing feeling.

And I don't even hear that I hit the LCD screen with apple pencil.



There will be individual differences, but I'm really satisfied with this work.

It's a very simple work, so just try it yourself :)

No comments